Sometimes, audio gets out of sync with the video on TV. If you have the new Victory TV application from HCS and your audio is out of sync, you can fixt the issue by going to Settings on your Fire TV and use the AV Sync Slider.
To use the AV Sync Slider:
- Go to Settings on your Fire TV.
- Select Display and Sounds.
- Select Audio.
- Select AV Sync Tuning.
When audio and video are in sync, every bounce of the on-screen ball happens at the same time as a flash and a click tone.
- Make adjustments:
- Use the right and left buttons on your Fire TV remote. Move to the right if the click tone happens before the flash. Move to the left if the click tone happens after the flash.
- Press the Select button on your remote to apply the changes.
- Check if the ball, click tone, and flash sync up, and make adjustments as needed.
If you have an concerns or if these steps don’t work, submit a request for help at the Action Center found here or, contact HCS through email: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call during normal business hours: 654-1519.
We are HAPPY to come on site and assist you!
Visit our VTV Self Installation and Troubleshooting page for many more tips and tricks.