Park Rules & Regulations:
- Park hours 5:00a.m. - 10:00p.m. daily
- Alcohol is prohibited at all youth sporting events.
- All dogs are required to be leashed, and owners are responsible for picking up after their pets.
- Park dumpsters and receptacles are for the use of the park patrons only. NO personal waste or yard waste permitted. Violaters will be prosecuted.
- Littering and polluting of any park and/or body of water manages by the city is prohibited.
- Anglers and walkers/joggers are permitted to be in the parks after the 10p.m. curfew.
- There is a potential for the periodic closing of trails for maintenance and special events hosted by the department. During this time your patience and cooperation are appreciated.