Highland is known for a strong sense of community spirit, pride, and engagement as evident in the number of community organizations, indoor & outdoor venues, park lands, and community involvement.
- Business friendly, several build ready sites, affordable city-owned utilities, incentives available, trained workforce.
- Located in heart of Midwest, proximity to St. Louis (30 miles east), and within 500 mile radius of ten major U.S markets.
- Accessibility to two major highways (I-70 and I-55), Class one rail bisects through city, four airports less than an hour away, 2 ports within 60 miles.
- City owned, FTTP network offering Gigabit internet, only “Gigabit” city in region.
- Great Quality of Life including Award-winning schools, 2nd most green space per capita in nation, and numerous festivals
The City of Highland is committed to supporting local businesses. We are interested in listening to your needs and concerns in order to be responsive to the business community. We are reaching out to you and asking you to complete our Business Retention Survey.
The following survey is intended for businesses located within the City of Highland.
Link to Survey: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSenAiDaIaTJ6Lh1IBKqBpfGAZs7zx44Bi1wClL_ih1-cBPlTw/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1&flr=0