HOURS OF OPERATION
Due to the Governor's mandate effective 8/30/21, please wear a mask indoors regardless of your vaccination status.
|Monday through Friday||5AM - 9PM|
|Saturday||7AM - 6PM|
|Sunday||9AM - 5PM|
Facility Address: 1 Nagel Drive
Highland, Il 62249
Mailing Address: PO Box 218
Highland, IL 62249
Operation Notice Phase 5 Restore Illinois Plan
By entering the Korte Recreation Center you take full responsibility for your own protection, for the risk that you could contract COVID-19, and for disinfecting your hands.
- Please do not enter the facility if you have had any symptoms or exposure related to COVID-19. Symptoms include, but not limited to: cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, and fever of 100.4 or higher.
- All patrons must adhere to social distancing guidelines except for those belonging to the same household
- Restrictions may be made to facility amenities.
- If a line is formed, please maintain at least 6 ft. of distance between yourself and the next person/group.
- Please be prepared to follow all CDC guidelines.
- Operations may be altered at any time based upon the most recent executive orders or as facility use dictates.