Highland is known for a strong sense of community spirit, pride, and engagement as evident in the number of community organizations, indoor & outdoor venues, park lands, and community involvement.
- Business friendly, several build ready sites, affordable city-owned utilities, incentives available, trained workforce.
- Located in heart of Midwest, proximity to St. Louis (30 miles east), and within 500 mile radius of ten major U.S markets.
- Accessibility to two major highways (I-70 and I-55), Class one rail bisects through city, four airports less than an hour away, 2 ports within 60 miles.
- City owned, FTTP network offering Gigabit internet, only “Gigabit” city in region.
- Great Quality of Life including Award-winning schools, 2nd most green space per capita in nation, and numerous festivals