02/25 to 02/27 - Madison County - First Dose-Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccination
Madison County Health Department COVID-19 Vaccinations
The Madison County Health Department is offering FIRST DOSES of Covid-19 vaccinations to the following people:
Individuals who live or work in Madison County AND fall into one of the categories below:
1A - Individuals who are healthcare providers (Must bring proof of current employment)
1B – Individuals aged 65 or older (Must bring proof of age)
1B - Law Enforcement or other emergency responders (Must bring proof of current employment)
1B - Educators in Public or Private K-12 School (Must bring proof of current employment)
1B - Licensed Daycare Providers (Must bring current DCFS License/proof of current employment)
1B – Public Transit Workers Must bring proof of current employment)
1B - US Postal Service employees (Must bring proof of employment)
1B - Manufacturing employee (Must bring proof of employment)
1B - Agricultural employee (Must bring proof of employment)
1B - Grocery Store or Grocery Supply employee (Must bring proof of employment)
1B - Shelter and Adult Daycare workers or participants (Must bring proof of employment if Applicable)
• If you have ever had a severe allergic reaction (e.g. anaphylaxis) to ANY injectable medication or vaccine you are not eligible to register for these clinics. Please contact COVIDVax@co.madison.il.us for further instructions.
• You cannot receive the COVID-19 vaccine within 14 days of any other vaccines.
• If you are sick or are COVID-19 positive, please contact our department to reschedule your appointment.
On the day of your appointment, please remember to:
• Arrive at your appointment time. Do not come early.
• Bring a photo ID
• Bring proof of employment, if applicable, showing you qualify in either phase 1A or phase 1B
• Masks are required
• Wear proper attire to receive an injection in the upper arm
Minors must be accompanied by parent or guardian at all times