2023 General Hours
|Monday, Wednesday, Saturday, & Sunday||1pm to 5:30pm|
|Tuesday, Thursday, & Friday||1pm to 8:30pm|
2023 Hours Calendar
* The facility will be CLOSED on August 16th & August 17th
Facility Address: 2125 Park Hill Drive
OUTDOOR POOL POLICIES:
- Obey the lifeguards at all times.
- Children under 9 must have someone 16 or older with them or have passed Learn to Swim Level 2 Swimming Lessons
- One adult for every 5 children (ages 8 and younger), wearing a swim suit must be in the water.
- Proper swim attire required.
- Swim diapers MUST be worn by infant, toddlers, and children who are not toilet trained.
The pool manager shall, under the following conditions, be authorized to close the pool:
- Low attendance for the day (8 or less swimmers for more than a 45 minute period)
- When the air temperature falls below 70 degrees Fahrenheit for a continuous one-hour period.
- If storm conditions create a clearing of the pool and there is no sign of weather changing.
- Anytime lightning is spotted or thunder is heard, the pool will close for 15 minutes and will not reopen until thunder or lightning has not occurred for 15 minutes.
- Situations occur that jeopardize public health or safety including fecal and vomitting accidents. Illinois Health Code requires clearing the pool for a minimum of 15 minutes while chemical adjustments are made.
Refunds are not issued for any unscheduled closings.
*The pool may reopen at employee shift change, which occurs on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays at 4:30pm. Employee shift changes do not occur on Mondays, Wednesdays, Saturdays, and Sundays so the pool will remain closed.