Fitness Area Rules & Etiquette
- Individuals must be 16 years or older to be in the area. Those who are ages 14 and 15 years of age are required to take a class before they will be able to use the fitness area.
- No food or drinks are allowed in the fitness area, except water.
- Appropriate fitness attire is required.
- No jeans, sandals, or clothes with metal buttons are permitted.
- Please do not drop weights or add additional weights beyond four - 5lb add on weights
- There is a 30 minute limit on all cardio equipment when others are waiting.
- Please wipe down machines after each use.
- Please be courteous of those guests who would like to work out with you.
- Korte Recreation Center is not responsible for personal belongings. Please store all personal belongings locked in the locker rooms.
2023 Group Fitness Session Dates:
January 2nd through March 12th
March 13th through May 21st, Early Bird Registration Opens 2/27
May 22nd through July 30th, Early Bird Registration Opens 5/8
July 31st through October 8th, Early Bird Registration Opens 7/17
October 9th through December 17th, Early Bird Registration Opens 9/25