New Resident Information

The City of Highland maintains electric, water & sewer, and refuse service. An account can be established for new residents at City Hall. Existing utility customers who are moving within city limits can simply call City Hall in order to change their billing location. Utility bills are mailed on a monthly basis. For a list of payment options, please visit our "City Utilities" homepage by clicking the link on the menu bar above. Billing inquiries can be made at city hall during normal business hours.

For information on area civic organizations, churches, businesses, etc...please visit the website for the Highland Chamber of Commerce

Other Services  


Television, Phone, and Internet ServicesHighland Communication Services(618) 654-1519
Additional Telephone ServiceFrontier(866) 651-5958
Natural Gas ServiceAmeren IP(800) 755-5000
Additional Cable TVCharter Communications(800) 231-2517
Postal ServiceHighland Post Office(618) 654-6791
Animal ShelterHighland Animal Shelter(618) 654-6067
County CourthouseEdwardsville(618) 692-6200
NewspaperHighland News Leader(618) 654-2366
Drivers License FacilityEdwardsville(618) 656-8956
Drivers License FacilityGreenville(618) 664-0488