SILVER LAKE RULES & REGULATIONS
- No swimming, wading or water skiing is permitted.
- Waterfowl hunters are encouraged to contact Ryan, Natural Resource Manager, for specific information related to waterfowl hunting.
- Boaters, hunters, and anglers are responsible for abiding by all state, federal, and city ordinances related to fish, game, and boating.
- Fishing is not permitted on or along either side of the Spillway along Route 143. This area owned and operated by the city, is restricted and signs are posted.
- Parking is not permitted along the spillway or in the emergency parking area along the northeast side of the spillway.